Autumn, the years last, loveliest smile, where nature transforms into a mosaic of color.
Our new Autumn - Winter collection is now in store. Full of spicy new colors and unique styles made to wear with lots of layers to keep you snug and warm on these cool days.
We have custom selected this color palette for you to get you into the Autumn mood.
Some tips for making your perfect Autumn outfit while staying warm, just because it's cold doesn't mean you can't dress up.
1. Start with some base layers of merino - a nice plain long sleeve merino will go a long way to keep you warm (also a good tip if you find the merino a bit scratchy a cotton or bamboo singlet underneath with help a lot to make you feel more comfortable)
2. Leggings are great for warmth - either under a dress or even under your favorite linen pants to keep the chill out, wool tights are awesome for keeping in the warmth, and if it's frosty day you might need two pair of tight to do the trick (and the best part is no one will ever know you're wearing two!)
3. An extra pair of wool socks in your favorite boots to keep your toes cozy
4. Now that we have the basics sorted its time to add you styling layer - either give that beautiful linen dress in your wardrobe an outing or otherwise pop on a pair of linen pants and a blouse
5. Pick colors that make you feel good and show how you feel - whether it be that bright mustard, or a more introverted calm blue
6. Now for the outer layer to ward off the chilly weather - a warm coat is a necessity for this season, if you have chosen a dress for your outfit then it's time to get out that long trench coat style coat which will lift your outfit to an elegant sophisticated level. Or if you have gone with pants and a blouse you can easily go with a short cropped jacket as well, which will give your outfit more shape and help flatter your beautiful curves
7. To keep your extremities cozy some wool or possum gloves, a scarf (preferably wool for warmth) and a hat will make a huge difference in staying warm, seeing as you lose the most heat from these areas if exposed
8. Some colorful jewelry can lift an outfit, especially in this sometimes grey season of the year
9. You're almost ready to go - just don't forget your winter boots and purse for your outing
10. Now show off your outfit to the world and enjoy being toasty warm but also looking beautiful