Rogue Linen policy allows returns or exchanges for change of mind, faulty items and incorrect purchase of size or color.
- Unworn and sell-able merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase to receive an exchange, store credit or refund, provided it’s accompanied by an original sales receipt and with all original packaging and tags still attached.
- Worn, damaged or altered merchandise can't be exchanged or refunded.
- If the merchandise being returned was paid for with a Rogue Linen credit/gift card or was itself an exchange for returned merchandise, we can only offer an exchange or credit/gift card and not a refund.
- If merchandise is faulty we will provide a refund, exchange or credit.
- Any garments returned for exchange or refund are returned at the purchaser's expense - that is, the customer pays for the courier or postage back to Rogue Linen. Rogue Linen will cover the cost of sending replacement items to the original purchaser.
- If an item is returned due to being faulty Rogue Linen will provide you with a refund for the courier or postage.
NOTE: We highly advise using postage tracking on your return as we cannot refund or exchange items that go missing in the post.